Followers

martedì 25 ottobre 2011

My Artist's Journal ♥

Some sketches on my "little travel book"... I hope you like them! :)
Another images Facebook Galley ♥


Alcuni schizzi realizzati sul mio "piccolo quaderno da viggio"... Spero vi piacciano! :)
Altre immagini Facebook Galley ♥


*The twins*
Graphite and colored pencils

                                   *Little Lady*                                      *Alice*
                                  Graphite and colored pencils          Graphite, colored pencils, ink

2 commenti:

  1. Ah, these are gorgeous!
    Your drawing style is very pure and innocent looking if that makes sense? haha, they're all lovely but i especially love "Alice", her bow and dress look adorable!
    xx

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thak you SO much my dear! ♥
    I hope to don't disappoint you with my next works :)
    xo xo :*

    RispondiElimina